Those Who Care

If you really care for your friends and family, you will prepare yourself to care for your own needs and have a little extra for those less fortunate.

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm an Author!

Yesterday I became a published author!  I went the e-publishing route as it seems it is the future of publishing and after spending a few years trying to figure out how to find an agent who wasn't a crook, it just seemed the better way to go.  It is not the Great American Novel but it's what I call a good beach read.  Fun and not too demanding.  I read a lot, in fact I worked as a library clerk when in grad school and it remains one of my favorite jobs, even though I'm a music teacher.  So a few years ago, with my family's encouragement (especially my husband's) I began writing and am finding that I'm slowly turning into a writer, something I wanted to do when younger but figured I had too much time and money involved in my music training.  It is really wonderful to fulfill a lifetime dream, especially at my age!  If you are interested, it can be found at Amazon's Kindle Store:  Lauren's Run by Cheryl Nielsen.  Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment